[pp.int.general] FIFA censorship youtube´s videos protests inside the stadium Maracanã

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Wed Jul 3 00:42:11 CEST 2013

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

If someone posts a page describing this video and how it has been
blocked by FIFA, people could link to it.  I would like to post
a link to such a page.

I don't know the specific facts, but I expect anyone using a little
FIFA-copyrighted material in the US in order to criticize FIFA
would have a fair use defense.  Thus, this is another example
of how dependence on YouTube destroys fair use in practice.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation