[pp.int.general] FIFA censorship youtube´s videos protests inside the stadium Maracanã

Zopokx zopokx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:55:12 CEST 2013

I have tried to upload it to Youtube, and immediately I have received an
email from them:
*
*
* *

* Dear Zopokx, *
* *

* Your video "Censura durante la Copa del Mundo de
Brasil<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4t2l1RoB0>",
may have content that is owned or licensed by FIFA, but it’s still
available on YouTube! In some cases, it may be blocked, or ads may appear
next to it. *
* *

* This claim is not penalizing your account status. Visit your Copyright
Notice page <http://www.youtube.com/copynotice?video_id=na4t2l1RoB0> for
more details on the policy applied to your video. *
* *

* Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team *

Suspicious~