[pp.int.general] In order for another world to become a reality

Thijs Markus thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Jul 4 12:36:14 CEST 2013

That's how you learn Anouk, never argue with a communist. He'll lock
you in the chains of his labour scheme under the promise of liberating
you from a marginally different one. And should you call him out on this
basic flaw of his 19th century ideology, you're of the enemy and he'll
attack you personally, with even less logic ability than he displayed
previously.

So yes, good luck getting him to see the finer points of technological
unemployment. Like his so-called opponents he'd love to wrap all human
activity and interpersonal relationships in a vast economical behemot
which he'll then dare call society, just so everyone is employed still
and his antique ideology is proven true.