[pp.int.general] Basic income - how does that fit into the pirate ideology?

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:38:11 CEST 2013

What`s the matter if it is leftist or not? The question must be if it will
be usefull and solve people problems or not. Or if basic incomes should be
addressed by pirates parties or not. If you see it as a kind of human right
I believe is a valid pirate topic.

In Argentina we actually have basic income by law. It would be crazy to try
to change that, except perhaps to ask for a change in the mount due to
inflation, so we really do not have discussions about it.
Personally I believe having a basic income helps to avoid abuses from some
unethical companies.