[pp.int.general] FW: Reconstitution of the Court of Arbitration

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:10:52 CEST 2013

Funny games continue...

From: ningunotro at hotmail.com
To: oinfiltrado23 at googlemail.com; info at metamate.cc; thomas.bruderer at piratenpartei.ch; df at benjamin-siggel.eu; maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org; henriquepeer at gmail.com; gregory.engels at pp-international.net; nandonunesdias at gmail.com; benjamin.siggel at jabber.ccc.de; bchrista22 at gmail.com
CC: oinfiltrado23 at gmail.com
Subject: RE: Reconstitution of the Court of Arbitration
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 13:07:04 +0000

Ah, ok, fine...

I see we have elected the smartest people once again... either silence, or stupidity.

Let's walk the plank then.

Like I've said, I can be reached for further comment at ningunotro at hotmail.com, @SameDoKan, and now also http://samedokan.wordpress.com

Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 17:28:43 +0200
Subject: Reconstitution of the Court of Arbitration
From: oinfiltrado23 at googlemail.com
To: info at metamate.cc; thomas.bruderer at piratenpartei.ch; df at benjamin-siggel.eu; maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org; henriquepeer at gmail.com; gregory.engels at pp-international.net; nandonunesdias at gmail.com; benjamin.siggel at jabber.ccc.de; bchrista22 at gmail.com
CC: ningunotro at hotmail.com; oinfiltrado23 at gmail.com

Dear Antonio,
Dear PPI & COA Members,

I regreat to inform that due to an unexpected personal issue and the very high need of commitment requested by the german national elections caming in Setember for the time being I will focus on my contribution to the Pirate Party as a Direct Candidate in Berlin. For the ones who do not know the Pankow neighbourhood where I live is among the ones with highest chance at all to put a direct candidate. It is still very small the chance but we got 11% votes last time here. So there is not enough that I could do here and I am having meetings every day for that not bcs I wish so much the job but bcs I think that is the best contribution I can make for the PP and PPI to try to get Pirates in the German Parlament.

So for my activities in the COA, if something is burning and you need my arbitration pls count on me, but if not Wait for me to start in october.

The focus I think in my work from October on would be:

a) Review the documentation and open cases (in case Antonios cases is not solved up to them I would do my best for that)

b) Check what happend in the last 2 GA, see the complains and plann as good as possible the next one.
c) From the COA and as I Pirate would do my best to get the next GA out of Europe and make it possible remote participation as good as possible.

In the mean while if the documentation of the last COA could be acessed I think we judges should have acess to it.

Warm regards,
Fabricio
PS: THIS IS MY PIRATE EMAIL AND NO OTHER - ahoi

2013/6/3 Krithika & Fabricio do Canto - Meta Mate Berlin <info at metamate.cc>

    here my pirate address