[pp.int.general] Fwd: Really now?

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Fri Jun 7 13:40:33 CEST 2013

On 07.06.2013, at 13:29, Patrick Godschalk <patrick.godschalk at piratenpartij.nl> wrote:

> I mean, if I knew that pirates are totally cool with having
> all their infrastructure ran by a company that has data mining
> and tracking as its core business model, I'd never feel so
> strongly about this! So yeah, fuck me, right?

I will not "fuck you", and I ask you to stop using such expressions
while communicating with me.

Apparently pirates are totally cool on not spending any resources
(monetary or volunteers) on PPI, and so yes, we will stuck for
hosting our organizational mail accounts on Google Apps.

you missed the point however entirely. The PPI Mailinglists
are run under the lists.pp-international.net subdomain, which is
a Mailman run by us.

regarding your faulty arguments about the visitors of the PPI
website, you again missed the point. Google have nothing to
do with it, and we do not use Google Analytics or hosting.

Instead of fighting PPI, you could concentrate on attacking your
real political opponents, where it could contribute to changing
the laws.

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
Co-Chairman