[pp.int.general] Facebook censored global Solidarity with #OccupyGezi event

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 20:41:51 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Tom Behets <behets at gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't believe everything you read.
> Both camps are spreading lies to discredit each other.
>
> Hey, put an event on Facebook, get some attention, and remove it.
> Then make blog post about it getting removed.
> This will clearly show we live in a dictatorial regime…

I don't know - surely this is a possibility but it is going to rather
effectively stop the protests - so I don't think it was the organizers
themselves to delete it.

And answering lilo from the other mail - yes it is a good showcase
supporting all the geeky arguments for using your own infrastructure
as much as possible.

Z.