[pp.int.general] free software video streaming of Dr Stallman's public speech in Paris

Jean Fleury jean.fleury at yopmail.com
Mon Jun 10 13:20:38 CEST 2013

Dear Dr Stallman, dear pirates, dear members of the kopimism church,

Following intense internal debates, we finally have come to an agreement regarding the release details of Dr Stallman's speech video recording in Paris.

Because we believe with the kopimism church that imposing a format would prevent some people to access the content;

because we want to comply with our agreement with Dr Stallman nonetheless;

because our audience is not restricted to Linux geeks,

we have decided not to release those recordings altogether, so everybody should be happy.

Ahoy,

Jean Fleury