[pp.int.general] pirate logo copyright

pirate at valio.ch pirate at valio.ch
Mon Jun 10 13:30:50 CEST 2013

Questions
1. I was unaware that it's possible to register copyrighted works in
France. What advantages do you have?
2. I hope you registered the black sail with your slogan. You can't
register the black sail by itself. It's in the public domain and I'm
certain that Piratpartiet and others would consider to sue you in that
case.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Piratpartiet.svg

-pat