[pp.int.general] pirate logo copyright

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:26:52 CEST 2013

The fact that they have acted in an ignorant bliss, like it is being the case among pirates too frequently now that the logics of mass dynamics are putting the parties in the hands of playing kiddies all too common in out present societies.

Political party branding should be protected under electoral law with the aim to avoid confusion among the electorate, and nothing else.

What we have here is naive oversimplification at work among intellectual kiddy majorities that are the ones to vote what should be done... like it happened with the famous illegal non-motion voting on full membership of PP-CAT to the PPI in Prague, and the whole setup to keep the question out of the agenda in Kazan/Brussels last april.

You are pirate because you cherish and respect certain ideas you happen to know and consider appropiate.

Any image can serve as a representation of such an existing set of ideas.

What you can not do is hijack an image representing a certain set of ideas... and use that as a seal that shows everyone that you live up to those ideas.

I'm afraid that is nonetheless the naive shortcut too many are ready to apply...

And registration is the worst possible trick up their sleeve.

But it is an easy and cheap one, so it fits their logic magically.

You should have been more of a leadership, Rick.

Now, the majority is laughing at you and your ideas, and doing as it pleases...

... without regard for any logic or ethic not conveniently hardcoded in rulesets they had to swear allegiance to before being granted access.

Your movement has been hijacked by an always present majority of playful kiddies (by age or mental development) and some social and political sharks.

A second blunder after the one of your master strategy.

Antonio.