[pp.int.general] Minutes of PPI GA 2013

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:10:33 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com> wrote:
> How conveniently formulated to be populistic and draw adhesion to your ad
> hominem argument :( .
>
> "Voting on them", as already said, refers to the whole election procedure as
> one single activity to participate in. The count of all the member parties
> participating at that single place and moment as had been conveniently
> announced to all that the election would take place (a for too many far and
> inaccessible Kazan, with a shitty last-minute effort to save it from
> disaster by the unannounced and ad-hoc organising of a very improvised
> remote hub in Brussels where finally more than half of all delegates shared
> a still to be improvised and untested remote connection that failed
> miserably to provide the minimum comfort necessary) is 16, as evidenced
> counting the columns in the published minutes.
>
> Thus, the votes needed to obtain +50% approval, standard votes or however
> anyone wants to name them is... not less than 9.
>
> That is why the results given in the minutes are what they are, with no one
> obtaining less than 9 votes declared elected.
>
> 16 delegates were present or represented at the time of voting, and
> abstentions, no matter what interpretation you may wish to dream of them...
> do not count.

And if they did count - how would you count them?  I don't see any
reasonable interpretation other then if abstentions count - then they
count in the total number of votest (i.e. in the number 16 above) -
because obviously they cannot count as YES votes and they cannot count
as NO votes.

> But of course, if logic and ethic may be damned when inconvenient...

Please stop this - we all now know that you think that everybody that
does not agree with you is from kindergarden - OK - I can accept that
this is your view - but please spare us from repeating this over and
over.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/