[pp.int.general] Moderated PPI discussion list

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Sat Jun 15 21:30:57 CEST 2013

Hi Muriel!

Am 15.06.2013 21:25, schrieb Muriel:

> Would the PPI board be willing to adopt the task of maintaining such a
> moderated discussion list?

To let the world know, it is under discussion atm as the problem has
reached the board some days ago. Alas, an overnight solution will not be
available as some "things" have to be discussed first.

> Of course, the board would be free to delegate this task, but being an
> official PPI mailing list would mean that the board could always appoint
> a different responsible in case of conflict, or if the interest of the
> appointed responsible faded out with time. :-)

As this ML is out of the jurisdiction of "PPI" but nevertheless the
latter is involved somehow, we will try to find a so called solution.

Please don't expect wonders:)

Best regards

Thomas

--
Thomas Gaul
Chief Administrative Officer - Pirate Parties International (PPI)