[pp.int.general] Moderated PPI discussion list

Tom Behets behets at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 15:28:29 CEST 2013

So Antonio, how is your pirate party fork going on?
Any progress on that?
Or same progress as you make progress in this one?

I hear you complaining and complaining everywhere i go.
You are the most negative person i have ever met to be honest.

People even in the Belgian party ask me how to get rid of this problem (which is you).
Without people even knowing you, as you never even showed up on any event, any meeting.
You didn't do anything constructive, anytime.

You only complain to the current board. But when there is a chance to join that board, you stay in Brussels and do nothing.
Easy way, that way you can keep your position of jerk.

And about know thyself, I don't think many people seem you as part of the movement.
Only a troll, that because of the open spirit of the party, cannot be removed.
And this is what you enjoy.

So, or do something constructive, or start your own fork like you are bragging about for months.
Or just leave the kiddies play in their kindergarden and find something useful to fill in your life…

tom