[pp.int.general] FORMAL COMPLAINT ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATION/MODERATION OF PPI MAILING LISTS

Thomas Bruderer thomas.bruderer at piratenpartei.ch
Fri Jun 21 14:34:17 CEST 2013

Am 21.06.2013 12:08, schrieb Francisco George:
> Kenneth,
>
> Rick Falkvinge already told you and explain why this list will remain
> OPENED and without MODERATION.
>
> If you don't agree with Rick feel free to leave.
>
> My best
>
> Francisco

Well I think then it is time to leave this mailing list for good.

Rick is wrong in this case - and this is breaking apart because of a few
people.

If there is not some order - more people will leave this list, alot have
already done so. Only the trolls will end up here. I am sure they will
be happy, and maybe Rick will learn something from that experience. But
I think the people who are interested in getting forward should leave
the list now. There is no interest anymore in something getting forward
- and there havent been anything usefull on this list in a long time anyway.

Regards,
Thomas