[pp.int.general] For our friends of Turkey and Brazil, do it yourself anti gas mask!

Yasin Aydin (PP-TR) yasinaydin at korsanparti.org
Fri Jun 21 18:29:05 CEST 2013

Thank you very much for this information!

We already have seen this guide (in a different website, in Turkish and
in English) on our first day of resistance, may 31st.

And we already have passed this point.
Some of our masks are evolved to much better versions,
and some of protestors are evolved in a way that are not affected from
the gas anymore :)

Thank you for your support, about Turkey, about true/direct democracy!