[pp.int.general] FORMAL COMPLAINT ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATION/MODERATION OF PPI MAILING LISTS

Nuno Cardoso nuno.cardoso at pp-international.net
Fri Jun 21 22:12:08 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com>wrote:

[SNIP]

I've loved to see the guy with the big cigar on your candidates list. And
> I've got your interpretation of law and order already up my arse :), dear
> CEO of COA ;(.

The COA has no "CEO", it has 3 to 7 members with equal designations and
powers, at least the statutes don't say otherwise. ;)

[SNIP]

You certainly made it, from threatening to sue the PPI before the ordinary
> courts... to Chief Justice of the PPI.

Again, none of the 3 to 7 members of the COA is any different from any
other, there is no "Chief" there ;)

Pirate regards,
Nuno