[pp.int.general] a few problems with this list and lack of responsibility from PPI

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Sat Jun 22 19:14:34 CEST 2013

Thanks for in-directly pointing out several problems with the current way
things are run.

As you mention the only lists PPI supports are the official ones. They only
have lists for leaders, leaving no place for normal members to discuss. If
PPI would be strictly beurocratic it would make sense to have it that way
but they are trying to reach all ways with their goals. Claiming to be
transparent and democratic

If PPI has no wish to be affiliated in any way with this list then at least
try to make an attempt of changing it's name. Or at the very least give an
option to those persons that want to discuss relevant things in a relevant
place. If this is not the place then where? This list has clearly said it
will enforce no rules and leave discussion climate free to any troll who
wishes to speak, thus it's not an option for me to try to have a serious
conversation with people. It  brings more head-ache then good with constant
bickering and personal attacks.

One of big flaws of PPI today is that it's not democratic enough imo. "PPI
is it's members" <- members here signify "board members of respective
parties in PPI" whom almost all have too much focus on national affairs to
spend that effort dividing their time to a beurocratic international
organization that clearly needs a lot of work to improve. If you're just a
normal member of a party but interested in international affairs you don't
have much of a say in PPI. This exclusive climate is hurting more than it's
aiding.

Kindly,
Josef
(strictly my own opinions and do not represent PPSE)