[pp.int.general] snowden in island?

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:59:22 CEST 2013

For the moment we can theorize that he is in this situation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_have_lived_at_airports

This would make the declaration of Russian foreign Minister clear whe he
said: "Edward Snowden is not on russian territory"

In fact what he said is true, if Snowden is still in transit in the airport
he is on russian soil but NOT on russian territory.