[pp.int.general] R: Pirates and the 5 Star Movement

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Fri Mar 1 09:34:43 CET 2013

Da: carlo von lynX
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 03:27:03PM +0100, Cal. wrote:
> > Youngs are a strict minority, and they're probably voting the
> > movement, not the grillo leader???they could move any moment to a
> > pirate party, if they're not enough brainwashed.
>
> I'll elaborate on that...
>
> M5S has done an impressive job but as Pirates it is our duty to point our
> finger to the severe issues in M5S' internal democracy.. or rather its
lack of.

Can you please explain this "lack of internal democracy"?
The M5S internal structure is decentralized, based on local lists 100%
autonomous.
They elect their delegates on the internet (they have their own system
embedded in Beppe Grillo's blog) and they make a lot of physical assembly to
elaborate the local program.
Grillo only "certify" the lists, hes' the owner of the M5S brand and gives
the authorization to use it.
He's just a kind of warrantor/garanter of quality and spokesperson.
Carlito