[pp.int.general] R: Pirates and the 5 Star Movement

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 10:59:45 CET 2013

Can't you stop making fools of yourselves?

We know you Italian "pirates" do not like Beppe Grillo, nor as we see Richard Stallman.

Grillini may have their views on Free Software and Open Source Software, and most will be utterly confused about the differences.

But you should know better than to try to use that as a cheap trick... because you are supposed to be a pirate, you should know.

Lack of ethics?

Antonio.