[pp.int.general] R: Pirates and the 5 Star Movement

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 20:46:00 CET 2013

http://prostata.tumblr.com/post/44474025977/5630-circa-per-i

includes the image as only content, and claims the text is a transcript of min 56'30" of a youtube video, with as caption:

"For the unbelievers, around about min 56'30" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7duWlDJE8c"

I haven't got flash installed, but anyway, the video has been taken off-line by google because of a DMCA takedown notice:

"Cette vidéo inclut du contenu de Rai, Made in Etaly et de La7. Au moins un de ces propriétaires l'a bloqué pour des raisons de droits d'auteur.
Opération impossible"

This video includes content by Rai, Made in Italy and La7 (don't ask ;( ). At least one of these owners has blocked it on ground of authors' rights.
The operation can not proceed.

I hope this helps. Sorry I can't do more at the moment.

Antonio.