[pp.int.general] The big silence

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 10 10:37:58 CET 2013

O course.

And I wholeheartedly applaud the australian message.

I know that our australian brethren were not to blame for the tremendous mess some made of the PPI GA in Prague.

They did NOT present any motion, like the supposed one that asked for an illegal vote on the full membership of the Catalan Pirate Party to PPI.

They are not being held responsible for the breach of Statutes of PPI, neither for the fraud occurring in the PPI CoA, nor the abuse of position by the board of PPI.

But PPI is going to fall apart in Kazan if all the pending issues are not properly addressed.

I am eagerly awaiting agenda points and tracking deadlines.

Antonio.