[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

HerNenya hernenya at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:12:04 CET 2013

Antonio, I think you should be more careful with your statements since
you were the one who voted 'yes' to catalan's full membership while you
had voted against your own assembly's wishes, and then tried to convince
them after the GA in Prague that was the right thing to do but the
results were not the same as you had expected.

So please, stop trolling against catalans everytime you've got the
chance to do so, since you are the one who contribute the most to this
situation. Thank you.

Isabel Fernandez.
GPG Key EA63DF8E
www.piratasdegalicia.org