[pp.int.general] Last GA proceedings

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Mon Mar 11 18:44:59 CET 2013

On 03/11/2013 03:36 PM, Antonio Garcia wrote:
> My anonymous complaint to the CoA about Statutes breaches is I hope still
> queued and I expect it to be properly treated at the PPI GA in Kazan.

I take the opportunity of your intervention to remind anybody interested
that the question of the ability for individual pirates to apply to the
Court of Arbitration should be taken into account in the writing of
proper Rules of Procedure for this organ.

RoP that shall be voted at the next GA.

Please focus now on constructive ways to exit the actual Spain's PP
movement international mess.

Regards,