[pp.int.general] Last GA proceedings

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:28:45 CET 2013

If the Court of Arbitration can not make hopefully right decisions about the validity (as in allowed by the Statutes) of improvised actions at a General Assembly, and reverse whatever was done that did not follow the proper regulations... is it supposed to be some kindergarten for retards to play with everybody?

Antonio.