[pp.int.general] Formal protest from Pirate Party Australia

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 12:21:15 CET 2013

Allow me not to be that amazed at all about the perceived usefulness of logic and ethic behaviour to some that put their own selfish goals before fairness and justice.

I certainly hope that in your case, and many other, it is only a misguided and bad impression of mine...

... but I have a poor record on being misguided, I must humbly admit ;) .

You too, have a nice day.

Antonio.