[pp.int.general] Pirate Parties International Conference Kazan 2013

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 13:35:37 CET 2013

Without this kind of humour I would instantly become permanently depressed,
+1 Thomas.

but constructively, we all 'know' how it should be done in that sense. But
of more importantance is how CAN it be done realisticly. This was obvious
not a realistic idea, therefore the laughter (unfortunately)  :)