[pp.int.general] Pirate Parties International Conference Kazan 2013

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 19:58:25 CET 2013

So you have run out of arguments, and resort to namecalling?

proselytising pessimist?

Must be some recent german virus. I heard you are having internal troubles after the Lower Saxony elections got you back to about 2% of the vote.

Without respect for logic and ethic... pirates are nothing viable.

Germans should think about it.

PPI should think about it.

Or could any of you have written Kenneth's last mail?

It certainly triggered an epic silence... for a while.

But I see people are recovering their guts and wish to ignore happily again.

Have a nice day.

Antonio.