[pp.int.general] Digital Civil Rights in Europe (EDRI)

pirate at valio.ch pirate at valio.ch
Thu May 2 15:23:11 CEST 2013

AFAIK EDRi generally aims at being rather non-partisan; which could be
a problem. Furthermore I consider it necessary to (at least) consult
with the pirate offices at the EU before going into that direction.
But I certainly had good personal contacts with people at EDRi,
appreciate their work and certain that further synergies will arise
soon again.

-pat