[pp.int.general] Pirate Cinema

pirate at valio.ch pirate at valio.ch
Sun May 19 22:46:06 CEST 2013

Yes, it's on my reading list, but not started yet ;-)

As a sidenote for the list: There was a recent kind of a "funny"
incident with "Homeland" [1], similar to the Amazon removal of "1984"
on Kindle devices four years ago [2]: DMCA notices to take down copies
of the book were sent out by Fox, as they run a series by the same
name and obviously they don't bother to do any reasonable amount of
sane-checking (I could go on, if they ever did that with their news
reports, but that's a different discussion).

[1]
https://torrentfreak.com/fox-censors-cory-doctorows-homeland-novel-from-google-130420/
[2] http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/18/amazon_removes_1984_from_kindle/

-pat