[pp.int.general] I am not a political pirate no more.

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Fri May 31 22:15:57 CEST 2013

here is my story:
https://blaeks.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/i-am-not-a-political-pirate-no-more/

TLDR:
*Hereby I distant myself from Pirate Party, Pirate Party of Serbia and
all related/affiliated political Pirate Movements on Earth.
*I am not distancing myself from the _ideas_ of Pirate movement, I am
walking away from political trickery and soul selling. So called
“intellectual property” does not exist and my fight for that fact of
life continues!*
*

“/Greatest human achievements are based on learnings from their greatest
mistakes./” (you know who said it and when;))
So, I decided to learn from my greatest mistake and move forward.

-

"Politicians lack in many fundamental empathic aspects in order to
function in politics – the job is nothing else but God-like trading with
fundamental values of our society."

I wish you all the best in your/our everyday life, mutual struggle
against copy monopolies and other common forces of Evil.
But I wish you the worst in political sphere because that is the
currency of that world.

Regards.

--
I prefer to have options, rather than plans.
Aleksandar Blagojevic aka blaeks <http://blaeks.wordpress.com/>