[pp.int.general] PirateBox [ANNULE ET REMPLACE]

Martin Stolze pirate.martin at stolze.cc
Sat Oct 5 00:39:34 CEST 2013

Hi Aurelien,
I think it is always great to see people coming up with new ideas in
support of all freedoms especially in times like ours. But I fail to
understand what this box does exactly. If I get it right it'll spawn a LAN
and possible share information that is stored locally on some NAS. - Should
this facilitate guerrilla LAN parties? - My experience is that (finding!
and) connecting to a wireless LAN is for the majority of people too
challenging.

I think more leverage would be possible along the lines of freedome box
(www.freedomboxfoundation.org <http://www.freedomboxfoundation.org/>),
which is unfortunately stale since years.

In any case, best of luck!