[pp.int.general] Looking for contacts for Pirate affiliated ideological think tanks

Chris Monteiro c.monteiro at pirateparty.org.uk
Fri Oct 18 22:00:54 CEST 2013

Hi all

At PPUK's Manchester conference this weekend I pitched my idea about
creating a technoprogressive think tank to support development of Pirate
policy. This went down pretty well so I now have no barriers to proceeding.

I've been working on this over the last year with the people from Zero
State who've been expanding their operations ideologically so I'm ready to
do a pre launch of the idea, which is refine the mission statement into
something Pirates can support / not be opposed to. :)

Anyhow, I'm sure I'm not doing higher end policy research in a vacuum, I
would like to bring on board members, ideally whom are already working in
this area whose work I can pirate.

This is not me pitching the idea to PPI members in general at this point,
though I will no doubt let everyone know as soon as I can :)