[pp.int.general] O.T.: Effects of Agrochemicals in Argentina

seykron seykron at partidopirata.com.ar
Tue Oct 22 15:44:20 CEST 2013

Here is an article explaining with terrifying details what's happening
in Argentina and the rest of the 3rd world... Just to give you an idea,
Brazil increased soy's sow area 98% in 12 years.

http://www.chron.com/default/article/Argentines-link-health-problems-to-agrochemicals-4913038.php

Regards,

Matías