[pp.int.general] To the Kings of Cypherpunk

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at hyperlinker.com
Wed Sep 4 11:59:28 CEST 2013

##

"A cypherpunk is an activist advocating widespread use
 of strong cryptography as a route to social and political change ..."
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypherpunk

##

It is wonderful to see so much humanity engaged in the renewal of the world with the most diverse means and methods. Personally I feel the greatest esteem and sympathy for Assange and all other noteworthy cypherpunks cited by Wikipedia. However in recent times has been developed an awareness as simple as conclusive that for its large and deep implications as soon as possible should reach also Assange and any other revolutionary cypherpunk.

At present state of things, every revolutionary on Earth (wheter he still uses paper in clear handwriting or a digital medium with twofish-serpent encryption or who knows which evolved algorithm) is going to a long and exhausting struggle against the forces of evil that worse consider, whether governmental and/or capitalistic.

On the contrary it has been by now well understood that both governments and capitalists can be (rather than fought for the eternity without ever can have reason of them) immediately put to the ropes simply by laying off those who prevent the peoples to directly manage their life: the assumed for life in the Public Sector.

Assange and every other wonderful fighter for freedom are ready to struggle until the end of times. And we must be enormously grateful to them! However we do not need to fight. In democratic Countries we do not need do anything but FIRE on the SPOT those who (according to the ancient feudal, imperial, monarchical use) have taken possession for all their life of the roles of that Power that a lot of time ago became a RES PUBLICA at popular sovereignty. We do not need to fight governments and the capital: it is enough to DISMISS all public careerists.

By having around people no more faithful to their permanent fake-public positions (to keep which they are willing to make any turpitude) but involved citizens who return to be such once finished a temporary mandate, no politician or capitalist can longer create problems as they incessantly and increasingly do.

Do I succeed to transmit this simple concept? In Democracy we do not need to FIGHT, we only need to LAY OFF. Democracy is based precisely on the DISMISSAL of ANYONE who has taken a public position. The DISMISSAL serves precisely to avert corruptions, revolts, revolutions. This is democracy. It is not that complicated, strange thing all enclosed in Parliament, that benefits always the astute ones. Democracy is a wonderful thing that has an absolute simplicity: after awhile, be you an usher, functionary or parliamentary, YOU MUST GO HOME!

Dear Kings of the Cypherpunk let me then say: do not waste too much time with technological tricks. They are fascinating but not indispensable. Nay: SPY THAT, public careerists! We have the human and social duty and urgency to build a new world and it does not matter if we are spied. We must conquer our REPUBLICs and establish its democratic distribution to the peoples, by using the same laws in force to remove the tyrants.

Let us then spread this awareness everywhere:

DEMOCRACY COMES FROM THE SHARING OF OUR RES PUBLICA.
NOBODY CAN MONOPOLIZE THE RES PUBLICA WITHOUT BECOMING A TYRANT.

And there is no place at all for the tyrants in democracy.

Hyper Linker

DEMOCRATIC PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT
the right that we did not know
http://www.hyperlinker.com/ars/