[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Thijs Markus thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Apr 3 16:13:30 CEST 2014

Yes of course there is nothing in the statutes that prevents the CoA
from taking initiative themselves, and it would be jolly nice if and
when the statues are breached they would jump into action automatically,
for what are they there for otherwise? But well, if they require a short
little mail not weasel out of their responsibilities, then why not?