[pp.int.general] Trackers in the PPI Liquid Feedback instance

Nuno Cardoso nuno.cardoso at pp-international.net
Wed Apr 9 14:33:46 CEST 2014

Greetings,

Yes, Disqus is to allow the pirates in general to...well, discuss without
having to be a registered member's delegate/account holder. Kind of
fulfills our goal of transparency in politics and tries to include the
voice of the whole into the discussion on the issues. If members are
uncomfortable with it a successful motion can always have it removed. The
power now rests with the members :)

The Google Analitics part is from the host service at red hat cloud, I'll
see if it is an option I can remove there, or myself through code without
breaching terms of service, otherwise we could have a warning about it on
the site and use it to promote anti-tracking tools, as it is part of our
goals as well to teach people how to protect their own privacy, or
eventually move the system somewhere else.

Pirate regards,
Nuno Cardoso