[pp.int.general] On the legitimacy of the upcoming General Assembly

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 15:51:06 CEST 2014

Considering their first decision, adopting new rules of procedure with retroactive effect to be able to toss out of the window without having to examine on its merits my complaint about Statutes breaches on irregularly accepting Pirates de Catalunya as full member of the PPI...

... I would not expect too much of such pirate scum.

Either you are naieve... or willingly playing that role.

Both the PPI GA's of 2012 in Prague and 2013 in Kazan/Brussels are COMPLETELY to be voided.

And the one purportedly starting tomorrow can be nothing more than a bad joke.

Any real pirate attending WILL MAKE A FOOL OF HIMSELF.

Antonio.