[pp.int.general] Statutes/bylaws of PPI Headquaters

Muriel Rovira Esteva muriel at pirata.cat
Mon Apr 14 11:12:50 CEST 2014

Dear Zbigniew,

In the link to the PPUK's report that I sent yesterday you had the PPI-HQ
founding document, but I have uploaded now as well all the documents that
Andy sent me, including a version of PP-HQ by-laws, so it's all in one
place.

https://xifrat.pirata.cat/commons/wiki/report-ppi-financial-issues-ppuk-2013-2014

Greetings,

         Muriel