[pp.int.general] Consensus and power (before Re: Reflections on the PP GA)

seykron seykron at partidopirata.com.ar
Sun Apr 20 20:05:42 CEST 2014

> The above also solves the next problem that is mentioned by Matías:
> "PPI structure is strongly vertical" - This is a simple result of
> current boundaries of communication due to a) language barriers and
> b) missing communication infrastructure.
> Vertical - is just the most practical form of organisation under
> current constraints.

I don't see any problem solved. And "the most practical form of
organisation under current constraints" is not true, I invite you to
read carefully all this discussion. I would give you some examples, but
I understand you're not interested on reflections about exhausted
forms of organization and the new horizons opened by mass
communications and low-cost infrastructure.

If I am really wrong, please show me infrastructure limitations and
what is for you "current constraints", because I didn't get it.

Regards,

Matías