[pp.int.general] LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 19:23:42 CEST 2014

That is why the whole thing is nothing but a technological shortcut to an IDIOCRACY, with of course plenty of idiots wanting it badly because it suits their typical profile.

Sadly, the Pirate Movement has been swamped by the big increase in illiterate (democracywise) members.

It was the basis of our troubles in Spain... echoed at the PPI level and cheered by the German sponsors of the idiotic direct democratic (my ass ;) ) Catalan Pirate Party.

It is DESTROYING the whole movement, not the least in Germany.

Antonio.