[pp.int.general] R: liquidfeedback myths? /was Re: LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Sun Apr 27 19:45:55 CEST 2014

Da: Alessandro Ciofini
> Il 27/apr/2014 17:02 "carlo von lynX" <lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org> ha scritto:
>> I'll skip the irrelevant parts (still not enough, sorry).
>
> The only awful thing I've notice is that before you took massively part of this topic
> there was an interesting debate involving e-democracy and liquid democracy and
> liquid feedback too.
> After I'm not so sure :(

+1

Most of all, he theorized/promoted actually the worst instance of LQFB in the world (PP IT).

Just FYI, Fabio Chiusi, one of the main Italian researcher in the e-dem's field, just wrote a book called "A Critic on Digital Democracy":
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Critica-democrazia-digitale-Italian-Edition-ebook/dp/B00JF7ZBAS

In the book, the PP IT experience is not even quoted.
That's because it simply doesn’t work and I would personally rather call it a "cyber-fascism" experiment.

And he comes here speaking like a guru, trying to making lessons.
Unbelievable.

Carlito