[pp.int.general] Support in European elections

Tomasz Słowiński | Polska Partia Piratów tomasz.slowinski at polskapartiapiratow.pl
Mon Apr 28 16:34:36 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm sorry but I don't know what to say or think about it... I'm so
angry, disappointed and embarrassed... I thought so far, that we, as a
pirates and pirate parties, should support each other in pirate
movement, but apparently looks like I was wrong.

This is nothing personal but Amelia officially supports candidate
(http://youtu.be/PHUb1E2vs_c ) of one of the most populist party in
Poland. Twoj Ruch - ex Ruch Palikota - political opponent party to the
Polish Pirates PP-PL. The party that tried to take over polish pirates,
no only legal ways. The party which was built on scams and led by a man
who honestly uses the people around him. I understand that Amelia and
Agata (the women supported by Amelia) know each other and worked
together before, but when Amelia supports a candidate from Twoj Ruch
then weakens Polish Pirates who are also candidates.

I worked with Amelia's office in translating texts bringing down the
nights to do it quickly and accurately. I was glad that I could help. I
didn't expect nothing more than - Thanks. Good job - but I never have
it. I asked for support because I'm also running for the European
Parliament but never got any response which is also sad.

Let's talk also about other side of the coin I especially appreciate the
cooperation of PP-AT and I would like to thank them for all the support.
Thanks are also due to Partick Schiffer from PP-DE who shared his
graphic works. Thanks to everyone who helped me win the primaries in my
region - you are fantastic! I think that supporting each other is one of
those things that should make us different from other parties. This is
the way we should cooperate - only than we can win election in most of
our countries. Only united we have power.

So remember - if you want to officially support politicians from other
countries and other parties - contact Pirates from those countries first
to not fight them.

--
Tomasz Słowiński
Vice-chairman PP-PL
tomasz.slowinski at polskapartiapiratow.pl
rzecznik at polskapartiapiratow.pl
GSM: +48 539 33 00 44
www.polskapartiapiratow.pl
Polska Partia Piratów
Marszałkowska 84/92 lok. 117
00-514 Warszawa

Chroń Ziemię \ Save Earth
Pomyśl zanim wydrukujesz \ Think before you print