[pp.int.general] Bitcoin under assault in Estonia

Martin Stolze pirate.martin at stolze.cc
Fri Dec 5 23:55:35 CET 2014

Interesting, I hope you guys keep your heads up.
It'll probably become an irony of history that the attempt to drain
liquidity drives substitution of fiat.
Don't fret, our well-meaning custodians just insured that crypto volume
will see a health increase next year ;)
http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/taxation/vat/traders/e-commerce/index_en.htm
-- Martin