[pp.int.general] Poll hijacking

Lisa lisa at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Feb 5 14:56:46 CET 2014

I'm sorry for not giving clear instructions. In my enthusiasm I forgot
that they might be needed haha!

The poll has a scrollbar. All the way on the bottom of the options,
you can find the 'Piratenpartij'. That's us. If you click it, you have
voted.

To illustrate this, I've attached an image of the poll, showing the above.

FYI: clearing cookies also resets it. ;)

Have fun!

- - Lisa

[2] http://www.dichtbij.nl/groningen/kiesdichtbij/groningen.aspx