[pp.int.general] PP-RU still active?

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:40:35 CET 2014

Russian PP offered hosting to NASA, not NSA
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20131007/02502424777/russian-pirates-offer-to-host-nasas-website-while-us-government-is-shutdown.shtml
<http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20131007/02502424777/russian-pirates-offer-to-host-nasas-website-while-us-government-is-shutdown.shtml>

*To NASA, USA from Pirate Party of Russia Dear Madame/Sir, We do care about
the situation around your web site and the budget crisis in USA. Thereby we
would like to offer you bulletproof collocation or dedicated servers on our
hosting platform till the end of the crisis. We stand for Internet privacy,
and as the result you would not have to worry about programs such as PRISM
and other illegal activities of secret services of different countries.
Your traffic, your activity and the activity of your users will be in
safety. We love Mars!*

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 8:03 PM, Francisco George <
francisco.george at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes they are...currently still fighting to hav the interior ministry to
> accept the registration of the party

-- Jelena Jovanovic