[pp.int.general] copywrongs initiative - status update 26.02.2014

Torben Lechner hyazinthe at emailn.de
Wed Feb 26 15:20:30 CET 2014

[b]Status-update regarding spreading - 26.02.2014 (compared to the 14.02.2014):[/b]

- new translations set online on copywrongs.eu:
-- greek - http://copywrongs.eu/el/ - https://twitter.com/CopyWrongs/status/438061063033327616

- spreading actions:
-- italian pirates did a italian version of the first web banner set:
--- preview: http://oi60.tinypic.com/2lsgmpz.jpg
--- overall preview: http://abload.de/img/overall-preview2qf0m.png
---- Pirate Party link: http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/wiki/images/7/7b/Copywrongs_web_banner_ita.zip - neutral link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkn4lpnigmtak72/Copywrongs_web_banner_ita.zip
-- french pirates got a french version of the web banner set bundle:
--- preview: http://abload.de/img/leaderboard2visac.png
--- overall preview: http://abload.de/img/overall-preview5lunx.png
---- pirate party link: http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/wiki/images/c/c0/Web_banner_-french-.zip - neutral link: http://www.xup.in/dl,20779594/web_banner_french.zip/
-- czech pirates expanded their billboard approach; now up to 12 billboards are placed across Czechia so that noone misses copyright consultation - https://forum.pirati.cz/podatelna-republikoveho-predsednictva-f352/zadost-o-schvaleni-vydaje-na-informacni-billboard-t21306-50.html#p285062 - https://twitter.com/CopyWrongs/status/435830810340376576
-- more copyright-critical non-end-users incorporated
--- one consequence of this was, that an addressed german judge forwarded our briefing to thousands of people of the institute where the judge also is working
-- more online streaming, torrent, and filesharing sites contacted

- statistics - no change yet; probably in 2 days there will :
-- Latest web statistics of copywrongs.eu: http://www.similarweb.com/website/copywrongs.eu
-- Latest web statistics of youcan.fixcopyright.eu: http://www.similarweb.com/website/youcan.fixcopyright.eu
-- According to latest VG Bild-Kunst (collecting society picture - art) newsletter the european commission received clearly more than 10.000 contributions so far
--- where THE FUCK do they know this ?! 0_ò'' ...

- important strategic note:
-- TODAY (26.02.2014) is the LAST DAY when it makes sence to head for non end-user actors, because organizations need at least 7 days to respond on anything !
--- so if you haven't incorporated non end-user actors yet - and looking at the documentation it seems so - then do so ! This is the most sensible spreading approach you can do today !
---- I've created a template for you, so that you have minimal work for contacting all such actors - here: https://piratenpad.de/p/spread-copywrongsEU-5v6sv6g3/timeslider#24 ; I hope that you can cope with the language, try using google translate http://translate.google.com - don't forget to individualize the template (names, etc.)
---- as you can see in the spread pad - https://piratenpad.de/p/spread-copywrongsEU - from lines 546 to 580, in germany and austria already a broad spectrum of copyright critical non end-user actors is incorporated; take it as an inspiration
----- who all got incorporated in germany and austria:
------ association of internet providers / internet economy
------ net politics NGOs
------ association of education and science
------ teacher associations
------ librarian association
------ consumer protection association
------ Computer gamer association
------ Hacker association
------ association of people who enjoy anime culture
------ parents association
------ device producer association
------ judges
------ philosophers
-- spreading actions of the rightholders:
--- they're briefing their filter bubble via newsletters and in this context link to the youcan.fixcopyright.eu clone, they have created and where all of our hints are removed
--- german collective society GEMA spreaded pre-filled questionaires of the EU copyright consultation on their last general assembly
-- tommorrow up to and including the upcoming weekend you should go for quantity distribution once again, meaning opening threads in
message boards - the bigger the message boards, the better; trying to land on streaming sites; etc. - well and after the weekend it's really
time to sit down and make one's own contribution, if one haven't done yet ;) ...

-- funny shit:
--- According to latest VG Bild-Kunst (collecting society picture - art) newsletter this collectice society take into account to contest the validity of the EU copyright consultation because they fear that the result of the EU copyright consultation won't be in their interest: http://pastebin.com/KvME63CB - https://twitter.com/CopyWrongs/status/438677388910940160 - ain't that hilarious ?! xD I was laughing my ass off, when I read it for the first time...

[b]Please go into the spread pad and work there ! >>> https://piratenpad.de/p/spread-copywrongsEU[/b]
7 Days left.

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver