[pp.int.general] New money system

Nicholas DeSalvio nicholasdesalvio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 19:33:09 CET 2014

I just took a quick look at this. And yes, I believe any effort to
democratize and/or decentralize money would be pirate compatible. If you
think this positive money thing is a good way to go, I encourage you to
contact them and take part as well as bringing it up in your next pirate
party meeting if you attend them.