[pp.int.general] freedom fight movie

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 20:07:23 CET 2014

On 1/3/2014 1:04 PM, Jelena Jovanovic wrote:
> I am deeply convinced that only people payed by government and similar
> organisations can sit in PP and wait for opportunity to do damage.Allow
> me to me remind you that title of this thread was freedom fight - and
> torrent was shared....

Aww gawd bless. Anyone else seeing the irony here?
"I think people who attack groups by exposing major issues they have do
so because they're being paid by opposition groups".
It's basically the first attack on every whistleblower, by every group
the whistle has been blown on, like EVER.
Snowdon has been getting it for months, that he was paid by the Chinese,
or paid by the Russians, and doing it to attack the US and he UK.
Remember that? No? here's an example
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=716_1372049879

It's only ever uttered by those who know they're being caught out, and
who are desperately trying to cloud the issues by attacking the source;
or by those who are too proud to admit they've been fooled and their
good intentions put to bad use to be intellectually honest and admit
they've been wrong.

Are you sure you want to continue with this line of personal attack on
me, Jelena?

Andrew

> [...]
>>     have for whistleblowers, if it were them the whistle was being
>>     blown on.
>>     I'd guess they wouldn't be too fond then. I know I don't have anything
>>     to fear from them, for instance, because I always follow the rules. I
>>     may annoy people, certainly, but in every case, it's always because I
>>     follow the rules and principles of the Pirate wheel, and look for long
>>     term gains, rather than a short-term goal. People that have a problem
>>     with that, might want to ask themselves "are you sure you're a
>>     pirate?"
>>
>>     Andrew
>>

>>     > Keep up with your "activism", Northon.
>>

>>     > On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Antonio Garcia
>>     <ningunotro at hotmail.com <mailto:ningunotro at hotmail.com>
>>     > <mailto:ningunotro at hotmail.com> <mailto:ningunotro at hotmail.com>>
>>     wrote:
>>

>>     >     > Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 01:31:12 -0500
>>     >     > From: ktetch at gmail.com <mailto:ktetch at gmail.com>
>>     <mailto:ktetch at gmail.com> <mailto:ktetch at gmail.com>
>>     >     > To: pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net
>>     <mailto:pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net>
>>     >     <mailto:pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net>
>>     <mailto:pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net>
>>     >     > Subject: Re: [pp.int.general] freedom fight movie
>>
>>     >     >
>>     >     > Be ignorant, be foolish all you want. But do so in your
>>     own name,
>>     >     don't
>>     >     > drag me and everyone else down by trying to make that
>>     guttersnipe seem
>>     >     > hard done by, especially with all the harm he's done our cause
>>     >     > politically. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
>>     Hammond was
>>     >     never a
>>     >     > friend of the Pirates, we were just a means for him to try
>>     and get
>>     >     more
>>     >     > followers. And if you think otherwise, then you never met
>>     Hammond, or
>>     >     > are too busy lying to yourself to be objective.
>>     >     >
>>     >     > TL;DR
>>     >     > Hammond is not a hero, never was, and any attempt to
>>     portray him
>>     >     as such
>>     >     > will only ever backfire on us.
>>     >     >
>>     >     > Andrew
>>
>>     >     After Prague 2012 misbehaviour and the whole plot to keep its
>>     >     consequences out of sight in Kazan/Brussels 2013... if
>>     anyone thinks
>>     >     we need anything stupid additional to drag the whole pirate
>>     movement
>>     >     down to plain nothingness then he is just a playing kiddy.
>>
>>     >     Someone ThinkTwice :(.

>>     >     Pirate Parties International - General Talk

- --
Andrew Norton
http://ktetch.co.uk
Tel: +1(352)6-KTETCH [+1-352-658-3824]