[pp.int.general] Master's thesis | derailed

Patrick Godschalk patrick.godschalk at piratenpartij.nl
Sun Jan 19 21:13:35 CET 2014

> The woman just wanted some answers for her thesis. Why is there an
> argument
> over how she wrote her survey?
>
> Just take the survey or don't; she might not be in tune with the
> argument
> in the first place or aware of the issue, but that doesn't mean you
> all
> should go on for days over it.

That's the way discussions have worked ever since humans were capable of
intelligent communication. It strays to other subjects, and that's fine.
Hence the derailed suffix in the subject.

As for the OP, I haven't filled out the survey for the same reason rms
mentioned; I do not want to accept Google's non-free software. Secondly,
I try to avoid giving market share to corporations that have made it
their business model to invade on their users' privacy.
--
Patrick Godschalk
patrick.godschalk at piratenpartij.nl
GPG: <https://argure.nl/identity/ecc14594.asc>
This e-mail falls under the CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication.